Where available, book titles have been linked to their Book Depository listing – any purchases made after accessing The Book Depository through our links support the future of the Postgrad Chronicles.
- Andrew Ayton, The Battle of Crecy, 1346, The Boydell Press: Woodbridge, 2007.
- Haldeen Braddy, ‘Froissart’s Account of Chaucer’s Embassy in 1337’, The Review of English Studies, vol. 14, no. 53, 1938.
- Alfred H. Burne, ‘The Battle of Poitiers’, The English Historical Review, vol. 53, no. 209, 1938, pp. 21-52.
- Anne Curry & Michael Hughes (eds), Arms, Armies and Fortifications in the Hundred Years War, Boydell Press: Woodbridge, 2000.
- Jean Froissart, Chronicles, ed. and trans’ Geoffrey Brereton, London: Penguin, 1978.
- Hereford B. George, ‘The Archers at Crecy’, English Historical Review, vol. 10, 1895.
- Thomas Hastings, The British Archer: Or, Tracts On Archery, London: Naval & Military Press, 1831.
- E. M. Lloyd, ‘The ‘Herse’ of Archers at Crecy’, The English Historical Review, vol. 10, no. 39, 1895, pp. 538-541.
- Jonathon Sumption, The Hundred Years’ War, 4 vols, London: Faber & Faber, 1999.